Tuesday, June 16, 2009

something refreshing..

couple days ago I've this lovely lunch with my brother..the day before we go to the groceries to buy all the food ingredients..and turns out that we're not a smart shopper type for sure..because we kinda put everything that we want in the trolley even the not necessary goods haha
anyway the lunch is my brother's idea actually..since we don't have any special reasons or occasions to celebrate..it's simply just because he want to cook something..well with little help from mamio off course..honestly, my brother is 10 times better than me at kitchen haha I'm not really good at cooking and stuff even though my mother is having these super cooking skills..isn't it ironic? i know i know what a shame..but what can i do? nothing haha maybe I'll be good at cooking someday when I've settled with my future husband to be..let's hope so hihihi

i'll give you the pictures of our menus below..haaaa suddenly i feel soooo hungry..is not wise to post something related to foods in the middle of the night or should i said morning people! believe me (i'm the living proof) is not wise! x)
so anyway these are the pictures..



pasta with melting cheese on top..yummy!


strawberry with chocolate topping made by me =)


the fruit punch..sooo freshening!


this simple activities really LIGHTEN UP my day a little..cause I've been extremely boring with my life lately..no interesting things to do..just the same old stuff from day to day..
so this is a nice one for me..kisskiss!!

3 comments: