so I've just finished my Korean exams yesterday and last Monday..i thought the exams will be very hard, and it made me feel anxious..ternyata oh ternyata the exams is not that bad haha I'm doing pretty good i guess..I'm kinda relieved when the exams week is over..because i can straight away go sleazy lazy again haha but you know what, this exams thing is actually made me kinda busy and forget about the boredom inside of me for a while..so it's a nice distraction i must say, thanks to the exams! hehe
oh i want to congrats all my friends who passed their hearing test and finally get the Sarjana Ekonomi title behinds their name..CONGRATULATIONS!
but this means soon enough we will (or have to) kill each other to get a job..it's a war outhere my dear friends..be aware! haha lebay..welcome to the real world mate!! (hope we're not have to kill each other..soon)
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment