so I'll have a cpns test in the next two days from today..I've prepared myself to face the test and even bothering to buy a cpns test books at the bookstores haha well i have no other choice because i have to studying some state-related issues such as UUD 45, Pancasila, Tata Negara, Sejarah bla bla bla and these whole state issues are really driving me nuts! even to start studying these whole topics again is just completely hard thing to do for me, not forget to mention the fact that's sooo boring topics..i took IPA as my major when i'm still in high school, so i don't familiar with Tata Negara and stuff..such a shame haha but i don't wanna give up the chance that I've got, eventhough the chance is just 1 : 50 haha well, i think this is the time for me to close all the tempting firefox windows and stop browsing..back to the effing test problem and start studying that tiresome topics again, in other words back to reality! I'm gonna pull myself to the max! oh first thing to do --> calm down my brain from dizziness haha i found some good encouraging message from my daily fortune cookies, it's said :Good luck is the result of good planning!
and good planning is the result of hard work ;p
wish me luck! kisskiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment