Thursday, July 2, 2009

Welcome July!

oh my gosh it's July already..i can't believe how times's flies so fast! I'm not even making any significant change for myself yet!! well, maybe i'm bit too much..there's must be a little tiny change in me, i believe..there's must be! haha

so what's happening in my life lately..let's see..
- my Korean lessons getting difficult each days..there's a lot of memorizing thing, which is not e.a.s.y! i tried not to twist my tongue every time i speak the language haha
- I'm swimming regularly now..so i think i became more healthy than before..
- i still can't drive! crap! it's mainly because i don't practice at all last month..i must do some catch up for the rest of this month..just hits the road! talk less do more, yeah right..
- hoping to be hired soon..still in progress..wish me everybody!
- there's some tense-up problems to deal with in my family..I'm a little bit scared, but i believe we'll gonna find a way to get through this..God please help me and my family..
- my boredom has gone away..not completely..but that's fine enough, at least I'm not being fussy about the ugly mood i had these past days..
- I've got new excitement from some projects..can't tell you what for now, so you'd better put your curiosity back..I'll write it another time, maybe =)
- I'll have to share my room with my sister again, cause she's decided to continue her study here in jakarta..there's must be lot of cats fight between us in the future lol
- hmm what else? i'm doing pretty well on saving-money-and-not-shop-randomly thing lately..which is very good in my case..
- and the least thing (finally!) I'm managed to woke up early these past days! well, a hour early to be honest..but it's still can be considered as good progress, isn't it? haha

hope this whole month full of bless and joy! kisskiss

No comments:

Post a Comment